Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Musings: Clogs

Ever since I was little, I have been a fan of Hanna Andersson Swedish Clogs. The classic wood soles are surprisingly comfortable and of course durable. I've always though of clogs as a fashion statement, but this season they're especially hot with all the '70s trends out there.  Click on through for a few more cute pairs that will look cute with shorts, flares, and maxi skirts alike!

Age 9?: Posing in the garden in my Red Hanna Andersson Clogs
Hanna Andersson: Gladiator Sandal Clogs
Hanna Andersson: Swedish Clogs

Old Navy
Banana Republic: Ginara Sling Back Clog

Swedish Hasbeens are of course the most expensive clogs I feature today, but also super cute. I love this color below:
Swedish Hasbeens: Slip On Super High
Swedish Hasbeens: Braided Sky High

No comments:

Post a Comment