Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Baseball Season!

Read more about New Era's campaign.

The trash talking will be continuing throughout the season, which I'm excited about as I love both actors and trash talking.  I especially liked the exchange:

John K: It's like being a huge fan of fascism!
Alec: No, It's like being a huge fan of winning.

As those of you who know me know, I'm a Yankees fan. As a progressive Yankees fan in California who throws around the f word (fascism), I totally get what John's saying.  I understand that on principle I shouldn't like the wealthiest team in the sport who exemplifies capitalism and American Exceptionalism in a bad way. But I do. For the same reason that I like clothes. They're fun.  Also, not that I need to defend my allegiance, but my Mom was born in New York.

Mommy & me in in front of AT & T Park for a Yanks/Giants interleague game
In the Oakland Parking Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment