Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Movie on a Cold Day


Now, that it's stopped raining, it's getting cold around here and I'm enjoying wearing some of my cold weather wear. I'm so excited about my new sweater that I just had to share it! It's a men's sweater by Rag & Bone, part of the Neiman Marcus holiday collection at Target. I bought it on clearance and my local store, but it's also available online for only $20.  In the store, it was in the front with the other gift items in the women's section, I didn't even notice it was men's. For your sizing information, I'm wearing an XXL and it's perfectly cozy. If there's anything better than a Target Designer collaboration, it's one on clearance. As Edwin said when I texted him the picture asking if I should buy it he said, "I personally can't resist discounted designer stuff." Neither can I. I hope all this clearance doesn't mean the collection was unsuccessful, I want it to come back next year!


Target Shades /  Rag & Bone for Target Sweater / Banana Republic Bag / Old Navy Jeans 



I bought these short boots when I was living in France

1 comment:

  1. i almost bought the same sweater for myself, but then decided i didn't want to spend $60. maybe i'll get it now that its on sale!

    ReplyDelete