Thursday, January 10, 2013

Très Chic


Thrifted Skirt  / ASOS Blazer / Forever 21 Scarf

Today I had a semi-interview meeting for a long-term sub position teaching French. Since I was going to be meeting with Administration and meeting the students for the first time, I wanted to look the part of a French teacher. I've always had chic French teachers, and decided I needed to up my game from history teacher. And since it wasn't really an interview I didn't want to wear a suit. Also it was super cold this morning (it was 30 last night) and today, so I needed to be warm. I settled on wearing this new skirt I found at a thrift store this week. It's by Liz Clairborne and part of a suit, but the jacket is a little big on me and both pieces together look a little too British and/or matronly. However, I am excited to wear the pieces separately. You can see me wearing the blue version of the blazer here, and waxing poetic about how much I love them.



Naturalizer Boots from Piperlime

American Apparel Shirt / Old Navy Necklace 

After the jump, more accessories detail...





Urban Outfitters Purse 

Gas Station Aviators / Grey Pearl Bracelet 


2 comments:

  1. I love love love this outfit on you - perfect for the occasion. Hope you got the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the accesories! Very French :o) Thanks for being a wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete