Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Day on Campus

Yesterday, I went back to Berkeley for Cal Day, the university's open house day. I saw an amazing lecture on Django & Lincoln from my former advisor and a department legend, and then met up with Edwin to watch a free concert by some hipster band.  It was a lovely day. I quite enjoyed wearing this top. Even though it's basically exactly like the Prabal Gurung for Target "first date" print, I don't feel that guilty about Eloquii ripping it off since the Target line didn't extend into plus sizes.


Eloquii Top & Colorful Skinnies (sold out in teal, available in a rainbow of other colors) /
 Target Satchel / Jessica Simpson Sunglasses / Kate Spade Earrings
Showing of my sparkly manicure, I never get my nails done!

2 comments:

  1. Great blouse, and manicure! Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty on you... there are so many mirror image florals out and around these days, not sure Gurung has creative first dibs. I would have enjoyed wearing it as well! Glad you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete