Saturday, January 19, 2013

Obsession du Jour: Leather Skirt

 ASOS Skirt / F21+ Chambray / Kate Spade Shades / Spanx Tights / T-Strap Heels from France

I'm so excited for my new skirt and thinking of ways to style it. It's quite short, so I only anticipate wearing it with tights or leggings for the foreseeable future. ASOS also has lots of similar pleated looks in their main line, such as this faux leather optionknee-length leather one, and this leather mini. For class today, I'm wearing the skirt with my new chambray shirt, which is super soft and sure to become a key wardrobe player. For accessories I'm wearing the blue stone necklace I got for my graduation (don't ask me which stone, I'm horrible at jewel names). A new goal of mine is to wear my fine jewelry more frequently with regular outfits. There is no point in reserving it just for special occasions which are few and far between.




Necklace: De Luna Jewelers


Old Navy Plus Coat / Infinity Scarf (Thrifted)

ModCloth Bus Tote



6 comments:

  1. That is a *fantastic* skirt, great red jacket too! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday : >

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I love the look with the skirt and boots.
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2013/01/work-clothes-wiww.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous red coat! Such a statement piece! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your skirt! I also love how your shadow is such a great silhouette behind you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is amazing! I would never be brave enough to wear a leather skirt but I think the chambray really makes the outfit. I love that jacket with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...that bus bag tote is too cute!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete