Friday, July 1, 2011

Fabulous Florals

Old Navy
Since I've stopped working at the Gap Inc. call center last month, I have been missing spending essentially all day online shopping. Not literally shopping of course, but spending all day on the site discussing the product with customers. While going through Gap Inc. withdrawals, I've been especially pining over some lovely floral prints at Old Navy. This is not surprising, considering that in my posts I've tagged "Old Navy" 39 times, and "floral print" 19 times.  Today I'm going to share some of my favorite florals for summer.

Old Navy Plus
Old Navy

Old Navy Plus
Old Navy
The flowers in the one above really reminded me of this book I loved when I was younger:
Free People
ASOS: River Island
Torrid
ModCloth

ModCloth
IGIGI
Forever 21+
Missphit (Sizes 1-3X)
Speaking of Monet, these last ones are like wearable paintings:

Parker
Tibi
Anthropologie

8 comments:

  1. I am totally digging florals too! Every store you walk in to is just splashed with cute floral blouses, skirts and dresses. I haven't been to Old Navy in forever and I love that tube top on! Must go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for linking up today honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stuff you picked, and it seems we shop in some of the same places. Great compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love floral print, especially on sun dresses! Cute post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love floral!nice picks :)
    lovely post.really like ur blog dear.i am following now.hope u'll follow me back

    ReplyDelete